Just about anything as long as there is access to opposite sides of the “object of interest”. Some examples are:
• Archeological and geological analysis.
• Cement sections up to 5 feet in thickness (e.g. identifying flaws, location of rebar, post tensioning cables, piping, etc.).
• Steel sections up to 14 inches in thickness inspecting for corrosion, fractures, etc.
• Large diameter pipe valves and fittings (without removing from service).
• Rocket motors (while running).
• Jet engines (while running).
• We can even provide very high speed video of mechanical equipment while still in service.